Are you a successful Service Advisor or Service Receptionist looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client was the first person to start a Volkswagen retail dealership in the UK and also became the first UK distributor for the Swedish car marque Saab. The company now have five dealerships across the East Midlands representing Land Rover, Toyota, Skoda and Nissan and also operate three additional franchised service centres representing Jaguar, Renault and Suzuki. They employ over 200 local people with an annual turnover in excess of £80 million and sell 5000 cars and vans a year in addition to servicing around 20,000 vehicles.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Service Advisor for their Renault/Skoda Dealership in Chesterfield.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the key responsibility of the role is as follows:
· Dealing with customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs
· Managing all communication via telephone, email and face to face in an efficient and courteous manner
· Ensure high standards of customer satisfaction, managing the allocation and handover of customer service vehicles,
· Liaise with the workshop teams to ensure timely completion of customer’s vehicles.
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Have experience working in a Franchise Dealership on a service desk (or have experience in a similar role with transferable skills).
In return they offer an industry-leading package.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Service Advisor
Salary £20 - 25K dependant on Experience.