Are you a successful Service Advisor looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is one of the leading automotive dealers of new and used cars in Essex, established in 1929. With an annual turnover in excess of £150 million, they represent a wide range of quality brands from Chevrolet, Citroen, Dacia, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, MG and Vauxhall, across 15 dealerships located throughout Basildon, Orsett, Rochford and Southend-on-Sea.
Due to their continued success and growth they are now looking to recruit a Service Advisor to join them in Southend.
Reporting to the Service Team Leader, the key responsibility of the Service Advisor is as follows:
· Dealing with customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs
· Managing all communication via telephone, email and face to face in an efficient and courteous manner
· Ensure high standards of customer satisfaction, managing the allocation and handover of customer service vehicles
· Liaise with the workshop teams to ensure timely completion of customer’s vehicles
The Ideal Candidate will:
· High standard of personal appearance
· Excellent communicator
· Have experience working in a Franchise Dealership on a service desk (or have experience in a similar role with transferable skills)
In return they offer an industry-leading package.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Service Advisor
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits