Drive Vauxhall are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site’s an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
There is now an exciting opportunity for Service Advisor to join their team in Bristol North (Filton).
As the Service Advisor you will be responsible for greeting all new and existing customers of our business in a warm and friendly manner. You will also be responsible for up selling the range of products and services Drive provide to their customers to increase company revenue. Other duties will include but may not be limited to:
· Ensuring that all customer visits are a positive experience and any future visits have been documented.
· Achieving monthly targets
· Achieving mystery shop standards set on a monthly basis
· Achieving service plan targets set on a monthly basis
· Ensuring all customers service’s and MOT dates and other personal data are updated on all visits
· Answering the phones and dealing with customer enquires
The ideal candidate will hard working and motivated with previous experience working with the general public. You will also need:
· Previous experience in the Service Industry would be preferred but not essential
· A good work ethic
· Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
· 22 days holiday per year
· A long term career with a stable market leader
· Full support and training
· A competitive remuneration package
Role: Service Advisor
Location: Bristol North,
Salary: £17,500k Basic £21K OTE