Service Engineer – On Site
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Service Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Atlas Copco Tools forms part of the Atlas Copco group, which was established in Sweden in 1873. The operations within the UK are, for the most part, dedicated to sales and service. Atlas Copco Tools has its head office in Hemel Hempstead.
The business objectives are to focus consistently on the customer in all areas of activity - including product development. The company is committed to the professional development of all employees, and strives to provide every possible opportunity to enhance their competence.
Due to continuing business requirements we are now looking for an on site Service Engineer.
· To provide fault diagnostics on a range of Industrial Power Tooling including DC, hand held and fixtured tools
· To provide the customer with technical support during breakdowns on line
· To provide the customer with technical support, assistance and guidance as and when required
· To maintain records of all activities
· To carry out calibrations and preventative maintenance tasks on a scheduled and planned basis
· To provide written and electronic reports on repairs and incidents as requested by management or the Customer
· To provide advice and feedback to the Customer on the use of their equipment
· To work as part of a team with our Sales / Project representatives and the Customer to help address any support and technical issues
· Work as part of a team providing on site liaison between Atlas Copco Tools and our customer
The Ideal Candidate will have;
· HNC in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Windows environment
· Has knowledge of Industrial Power Tools i.e. Pneumatic, Battery and DC
· Has knowledge of either a Manufacturing or Customer Service Environment
· A confident person who is a good team player
· Must have eye for detail, also drive and commitment to see the job through to a successful conclusion
This role is typically to cover day shift production, however it will be required to work overtime, evenings and/or weekends where overtime rates and/or shift allowances will be paid.
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in this role!