Are you a driven Aftersales Individual that has a passion for sales process?
If you are you may have found your ideal job role!
BTC working with an AM top 50 dealer group are looking to recruit talented individuals into their aftersales team. This volume lead and forward thinking dealer group have vacancies in their aftersales departments for the following talented individuals:-
Service Manager – Cambridge area
Parts Manager – East Midlands area
These roles will involve, not only optimising profitability and providing the highest level of customer service but also driving the standards and performance of the Aftersales teams. This is undoubtedly a sales role in the Aftersales arena and the ideal candidates require a sales mentality. The ideal candidates will possess:
· Proven track record in a Parts / Service management role, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
· Demonstrate a good understanding of running an efficient Aftersales operation
· Be able to demonstrate good systems management as well as interpersonal relationship skills
· Be energetic and determined to succeed
· Have an entrepreneurial approach and strong sales and marketing knowledge
If you feel you can embrace the challenge that these positions offer, then you will be rewarded with real opportunities for career progression and a good remuneration package plus company car. Closing date for these vacancies is 15th August 2012.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.