Peter Vardy is the fastest growing motor retailer in its sector and has ambitious plans for the future.
Our vision is to create the world’s best motor retail operation as measured by our colleagues, customers and investors.
The company has won Sunday Times Awards for being a Top 100 Company to work for and has a real commitment to gaining success through colleague satisfaction.
Due to the recent growth of Peter Vardy Limited we are looking to recruit Service Managers for Scotland, salary is depending on location.
To live and breathe the culture and ethos of Peter Vardy Ltd on a daily basis and to ensure our values and work style are upheld by every colleague, at all times.
Effectively manage the Service Department to provide a “right first time” repair service and achieve business plan targets, through the delivery of a high level of customer and team satisfaction.
Ideally you will have the below skills and attributes:
• Relevant experience in leadership role
• Proven track record in Aftersales within the automotive sector
• Technical qualifications, as appropriate
• A clean, current driving licence
• Willingness to work additional/unsocial hours as required
• Demonstrate experience of setting and reviewing financial, volume and operational objectives
Apply today for your chance to kick start your career with Peter Vardy Limited.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.