Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role?
Do you want to be part of the UK’s largest and most successful Automotive Retailer?
Are you a successful Service Manager, Workshop Controller, Team Leader or Aftersales Manager looking to take the next step in your career?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, they have successfully sold a broad range of new and used motorcars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles since 1989. They currently represent 20 volume brands including Citroen, Ford, Nissan, Renault, and is the largest Vauxhall retailer in the UK. Today our client represents over 180 volume dealerships with a nationwide coverage spanning all parts of the UK.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Service Manager for their Ford Dealership in Darlington
Reporting to the Dealer Principal, the key responsibility of the role is as follows:
· To independently manage and develop a customer orientated and profitable workshop
· Planning, and controlling and monitoring processes in customer services areas
· Optimally utilising the market, a high level of customer satisfaction and high yields for the department
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Be able to lead, motivate and inspire others
· Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Have strong, demonstrable leadership skills
· Be ambitious, professional and forward thinking
· Be committed to excellence and focused on attention to detail
· Be enthusiastic about the Brand and Company
· Be able to demonstrate a track record of previous high achievement
In return they offer an industry-leading package.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Service Manager
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.