To maximise the profitable use of resources in the service department to deliver industry leading standards of customer service and profitability.
Lead service operation to deliver higher than national average customer satisfaction whilst improving staff satisfaction and loyalty
- Formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum sales of parts and labour
- Maintain agreed profit margin and return on investment by efficiently controlling stocks, assets and all financial transactions
- Achieve and strive to exceed all targets through an efficient workshop operation
- Help retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
- Ensure departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
- Experience of controlling clerical work, administration, systems and financial matters
- Track record in managing people and systems
- Experience of working in a technical environment
- Knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and trade practices
- Current driving license
- Computer skills, including experience of operating word processing and database packages, email and internet
Proven track record in a previous role.