My client are one of the UK’s most established automotive retailers, representing 30 world leading car manufacturers across their dealership network.
A continuation in business requirements means that my client are now looking to recruit an experienced and exceptional Service Manager to join their prestigious dealership in Battersea, London.
Operational duties of the Service Manager will include:
· Ensuring the efficient and profitable operation of the service department, controlling available resources at a level commensurate with profit requirements and enhanced customer relations.
· Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction with long term retention.
· Carrying out appropriate marketing initiatives to ensure the workshop is kept fully utilised.
· Maximising departmental profitability through the sales of labour, parts and associated products.
· To ensure that all manufacturer requirements relating to the service department are adhered to
· Reviewing incentive schemes used in the service department under the guidance of the Dealer Principal.
· Recruiting, training, monitoring and managing staff utilising performance appraisal system
· Be an inspiring and motivational leader to all members of the service team.
The successful Service Manager will have strong communication skills in order to effectively liase with employees and their customers. The department is a busy one so the ability to prioritise tasks effectively and to respond to all queries in a timely manner is vital. You will need problem solving skills and the ability to work independently. A good commercial understanding of the management accounts of a service department is essential and a knowledge of ADP/Kerridge would be advantageous.
This is a full time, permanent position, based in Battersea, London offering a highly competitive basic of £45,000 - £60,000 + Bonus, a prestige company car and a fuel allowance.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in the role of Service Manager then we would like to hear from you, Apply Today!
Role Based in Battersea, London
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Prestige Vehicle
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.