John Clark Motor Group are looking to recruit an experienced Service Manager to join their busy service department on a full time permanent basis at Pentland Land Rover, Perth.
- To organise service activities to ensure the department’s efficient and profitable operation by satisfying customers and enhancing customer relations.
- To organise the service department and in particular, control resources and utilise assets at a level commensurate with profit targets.
- To maximise departmental profitability through the effective marketing and sale of labour, parts, accessories, lubricants, other charges, subcontracted services and other value added products and services.
- To create an environment where the department and its staff develop and excel.
- To enhance the reputation of Your Dealership Ltd. at every opportunity when interacting with others.
The ideal candidate should be proficient in the use of motor industry computer packages and experienced in workshop management, people management and manufacture service requirements. Motor trade experience is essential as is a positive approachable nature with good communication skills.
In return we offer an excellent remuneration package which included on-going in house and manufacturer training and also includes life assurance as standard. A group contributory pension scheme is also in place.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.