Role Based in Hereford
Salary: Circa £30,000 + Bonus
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth, we are now seeking an experienced Service Manager to join our highly successful multi franchise dealership in Hereford.
Reporting in to the General Manager, the successful Service Manager will be responsible for managing and motivating the service staff to ensure that the high levels of customer service that Hartwell represents are delivered. Your responsibilities will also include:
· Working with Service Advisors, Technicians and Workshop Controllers to resolve any day to day issues
· Implementing and ensuring compliance with the policies and procedures of the company and manufacturer
· Effective management of staff, involving; correct staffing levels, recruitment, induction, performance appraisal and management, development, and overall co-ordination of teams
· Marketing: putting together plans to take the business forward
· Ensuring prospecting and outbound contact with customers is carried out to drive business
· Resolving customer concerns which are referred on by staff
The ideal Service Manager will be able to demonstrate a proven automotive track record with previous experience in a Service Management role. You will also ideally have:
· Interest in all related Aftersales functions
· Financial analysis experience and business acumen
· Communication skills – written and oral
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
· Willingness to learn in house systems
· Franchise experience desirable
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.