Main Purpose of Role
Manage and control the efficient running of the service department, train and develop the staff and continue to improve customer satisfaction and deliver the highest standards of service. Identify opportunities to improve processes and ensure that all KPIs and financial measures are achieved in line with agreed performance levels.
- Fully responsible for the service department P&L, budget, KPIs and for site management.
- Comply with all dealership and company quality standards and processes.
- Management and control of all WIP, warranty and debtors.
- Aftersales marketing in conjunction with the Contract Sales Specialist.
- Day to day management of service team.
- Ensure service team receive all necessary training to ensure that customers continue to receive the highest standard of service.
- Maintain and build positive working relationships with customers and ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure that the dealership standards and KPIs are maintained.
- Seek opportunities to identify and implement improvements to operational work practices and processes into service department.
Experience/ Knowledge Required
Previous management experience, ideally gained within an automotive Service Department.
Level of Qualification
Relevant management experience is more relevant to this post than specific qualficiations.