Are you a successful Parts Advisor or Service Advisor looking to take the next steps in your career?
Our client is a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, my client currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing business requirements they are now recruiting a Service / Parts Advisor to join their team in Banbury.
Key responsibilities of the Service / Parts Advisor:
· Achieve sales targets by selling technician labour and products
· Accurate capture and data-entry of customer and vehicle details onto computerised records and job cards (e.g. contact details, the customer's perception of the vehicles service requirements)
· Book in customer vehicles for servicing, with the objective of maximising labour utilisation and efficiency
· Manage and follow up all work in progress on customer vehicles; liaise regularly with the customer and Workshop Controller (and Technicians as required) to meet pre-arranged time frames
· Produce customer invoices
· Use EPC technology to correctly identify customer requirements
· Pick parts and check for damage or shortages
· Pre-pick parts for those jobs pre booked into workshop / bodyshop
· Pre-order special order parts for jobs pre booked into workshop
· Ensure warranty displaced parts are returned by the relevant technician
· Assist in the Parts Department stocktaking as required
The ideal Service / Parts Advisor:
· Previous experience in a similar role is essential
· Retail / administration / reception experience
· Good telephone manner
· Excellent customer service skills
If your skill set matches the criteria above please click APPLY
Service / Parts Advisor
Salary: £ 15,300 with OTE £20,000
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.