Service Technician Required - Hull
Originally founded in 1946, JCT600 remains a proud family firm with a long and illustrious history in the motor industry. JCT 600 is now one of the UK's largest privately owned independent motor groups today representing 21 franchises operating from 50 dealerships across the North of England with an annual turnover in excess of £850 million.
Due to our continued success and growth we are now looking to recruit a number of experienced Service Technicians to be based at our dealerships in Bradford / Hull / Castleford.
Reporting in to the Service Manager, the successful Service Technician will be responsible for undertaking maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within the scheduled times. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Caring for customers’ vehicles and property and seeking to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
- Carrying out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
- Building a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles and effect permanent and complete repairs.
- Sharing skills and knowledge to develop others within the dealership.
- Enhancing the reputation of your Dealership at every opportunity when interacting with others.
The ideal candidate for the role will be an experienced and qualified technician. You will also:
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 years previous work experience as an automotive technician.
- Ideally have a qualification in MOT testing would also be hugely beneficial
- Be a team player and be able to produce work to a high standard to maintain our customers' high expectations.
Each employee at JCT600 plays an integral role. Everyone works together, constantly communicating and supporting each other in a team atmosphere that is busy and challenging, but always aims to be co-operative and enjoyable.
For your opportunity to join JCT 600 and become part of our success, please APPLY BELOW!
Role Based in Hull
Salary: £ Competitive Salary + Benefits