Are you a successful Service Technician looking to take the next steps in your career?
Established in 1986, Yeomans is a family owned and run business, we have a 17-franchised dealerships across southern England and have been selling Peugeots in Sussex for 35 years. This dealership is the 4th most successful Peugeot dealership in the country, and is just going through a huge expansion program with a 2 million pound investment in new facilities on site. Yeomans currently represent brands including Peugeot, Citroen, Honda, Nissan and Toyota.
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Service Technician for our Peugeot dealership in St Leonards on Sea, Hastings.
The Service Technician will report to the Service Manager and will be responsible for meeting both franchise and company standards in a service environment.
Key Responsibilities of Service Technician:
· To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
· Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
· Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
· Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
· Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements
The Ideal Service Technician:
· NVQ level 3 light vehicle maintenance
· Have at least 1 years experience of working in a Franchised Dealership
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ideally MOT Tester Card would be a huge advantage.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Salary: £28,000 OTE.