Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you an experienced and successful Service Technician looking to take the next step in your career?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, Perrys have successfully sold a wide range of new and used Vehicles for over 100 years. Perrys has coverage of over 40 locations spread across England and currently represent 15 brands including Citroen, Land Rover, Fiat, Vauxhall, and Jaguar. It is also part of the AM top 100.
Due to continuing business growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Service Technician to join our Land Rover dealership in Huddersfield.
Key Responsibilities of Service Technician:
• To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
• Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer’s scheduled times to maintain efficiency
• Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
• Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
• To be able to work independently and as part of the team when required
• Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
• To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
The Ideal Service Technician:
• Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
• MOT Tester
• Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
• Excellent customer service skills
• Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
If you are looking to join a company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.