Service Technician - Automotive
Salary: £20,000 + Bonus
Are you an experienced Vehicle Technician looking to take the next steps in your automotive career?
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Automotive Service Technician to join our dealership in Abingdon.
Service Technician key responsibilities:
• To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
• Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer’s scheduled times to maintain efficiency
• Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
• Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
• To be able to work independently and as part of the team when required
• To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
The Ideal Service Technician:
• Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
• MOT Tester
• Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
• Excellent customer service skills
• Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
With the offer of an industry leading package and an exceptional bonus structure this is a fantastic opportunity.
So if you are an experienced Service Technician with the drive to succeed in a fast paced environment then apply below!