Service Technician / MOT Tester
Salary: £19000 to £21000 with excellent incentive scheme dependant on experience
Are you a successful Service Technician or MOT Tester looking to take the next steps in your career?
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Service Technician / MOT Tester for our dealership in Banbury.
The Service Technician will report to the Service Manager and will be responsible for meeting both franchise and company standards in a service environment.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Technician / MOT Tester:
• To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
• Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
• Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
• Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
• Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers’ servicing and repair times
• Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements
The Ideal Service Technician / MOT Tester:
• Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
• MOT Tester
• Excellent customer service skills
• Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.