Are you a successful Service Technician, Mechanic or MOT Tester looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a company with almost 70 years’ experience in the motor industry and is very proud to have been the first importer of Volkswagen cars into the UK in 1949. Our client has since grown into one of the South East’s leading motor retailers. Other brands include Audi, Bentley, Jaguar, Land Rover, Skoda, they also run a large Trade Parts, Commercial Vehicles, and Van Rental operation.
Our clients Vision
“The experience we give our customers and staff will make us the genuine business of choice”. This is the philosophy our client upholds on a daily basis and their success is built on their core values of :
· Consistent Customer Satisfaction
Our client is current looking for Service Technicians in and around the Guildford area. The job role will require the following:
· Accurately and skillfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles
· Work with other departments in the retailer to facilitate the servicing and repair of vehicles
· Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair
· Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
· Fulfill all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
Help retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
If you feel you have the relevant skills and desire to succeed as a Service Technician and want to become a key member in our client’s business then please click onto Apply..
Job role- Service Technician
Location- Guildford and surrounding areas
Salary- £ Market Leading Extremely Competitive