Are you a successful Service Technician or Mechanic looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is an authorised BMW and MINI car dealership based in London and Kent with 4 BMW and 4 MINI dealerships serving Blackheath, Bromley, Enfield and Ruxley/Sidcup. They pride their business in offering their customers the highest level of expertise, knowledge and service.
Due to continued business requirements they now have opportunities for 2x Service Technicians for their BMW Dealerships in the Kent area.
· To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times.
· Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Foreman (change to Workshop Controller) and supervisory staff (change to Service Team Manager).
· Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· A minimum of 3 years previous work experience as an automotive technician is desired, however you must be fully qualified to NVQ level 3 or higher to be considered
· Previous franchise experience is an advantage, but not essential, as training will be provided
· The ideal candidate must be a team player and be able to produce work to a high standard to maintain our customers' high expectations
· Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of Motor Vehicles
In return they offer an industry-leading package Salary Band: £22- £27k (dependant on qualifications and experience + Bonus Package: Sold hours pay plan. + Benefits: Double-matching Pension scheme; Healthcare Scheme; Staff car scheme; Cycle Scheme; Up to 4 additional holidays per year; various discounts and incentive schemes
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Service Technician
Location: Bromley / Blackheath
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 DOE (OTE up to 50K)