Are you a successful Service Technician, Mechanic or MOT Tester looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a leading Automotive Dealer group and has been involved in the Motor Trade since 1920. Over the years, they have built a reputation for service and quality that is second to none. Since the birth of the company, they have seen and undergone many changes but their high standards have continued, which is represented in the award of Ford’s highly prestigious ‘Chairman’s Award’ which they achieved in both 2010 and 2012.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a number of Service Technicians across the group.
· To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times.
· Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
· Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· A minimum of 2 years previous work experience as an automotive technician is desired, however you must be fully qualified to NVQ level 3 or higher to be considered
· Previous franchise experience is an advantage, but not essential, as training will be provided
· The ideal candidate must be a team player and be able to produce work to a high standard to maintain our customers' high expectations
· Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of Motor Vehicles
In return they offer an industry-leading salary plus bonus package and a number of company benefits. If you’re a service technician and this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Service Technician
Location: Letchworth and Waltham Cross
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.