Are you a successful Service Mechanic or Technician looking for the next steps in your career with a forward thinking franchise dealer group?
Our client is one of the leading automotive dealers of new and used cars in Essex, established in 1929. With an annual turnover in excess of £150 million, they represent a wide range of quality brands from Vauxhall, Chevrolet, Citroen, Dacia, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, and MG, across 15 dealerships located throughout Southend, Basildon, and Orsett,
Due to continued growth, our client has a opportunity for an experienced Service Mechanic/Technician to join their team based in Southend.
The Service Technician will report to the Service Manager and will be responsible for meeting both franchise and company standards in a service environment.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Technician:
· To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
· Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
· Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
For the Role of Service Technician the ideal candidate will:
· Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
· Hold an MOT card or be prepared to be trained to this standard
· Have at least 3 years experience working either for an independent or main dealer (or similar)
· Live within a commutable distance to Southend, Essex.
With the offer of an industry-leading package and an exceptional bonus structure this is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your career.
So if you are an experienced Service Mechanic or Technician with the drive to succeed in a fast paced environment then APPLY BELOW!
Service Technician - Automotive
Location: Southend, Essex.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.