Are you a successful Service Technician or Mechanic looking for the next steps in your career?
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve site an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
Due to continued growth they have an opportunity for an experienced Service Technician to join their team in Redcar.
The Service Technician will report to the Service Manager and will be responsible for meeting both franchise and company standards in a service environment.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Technician:
· To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
· Repair vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff. MOT tester would be an advantage but not essential.
· Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
They are seeking a qualified vehicle technician, the ideal candidate:
· Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
· Have at least 2 years experience working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
The successful candidate can enjoy:
· Good basic salary with efficiency bonus
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
· Full support and training to achieve your ambitions
· Excellent working environment and representing the fantastic range of Vauxhall vehicles
With the offer of an industry-leading package and an exceptional bonus structure this is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your career.
To become a member of their winning team click APPLY today!
Salary: Competitive + Benefits