Salary - £23,000 OTE
With a turnover of around £200 million per annum and employing over 700 members of staff, Drive Vauxhall has 10 Vauxhall dealerships which are located in most regions of England and is one of the UK's largest franchised dealer groups.
Due to continued success we are expanding our Aftersales department and therefore we are seeking a qualified Vehicle Technician to join our team.
We are seeking a qualified vehicle technician, the ideal candidate will possess:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
· Experience and competency in the accurate use of IT equipment
· Self motivation and enthusiasm
· Main dealer experience is preferred but not essential as full Vauxhall and Drive training is available to help further your skills
The successful candidate can enjoy:
· Good basic salary with efficiency bonus.
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
· Full support and training to achieve your ambitions
· Excellent working environment and representing the fantastic range of Vauxhall vehicles
To become a member of our winning team apply today!
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.