Salary – £17269 to £21047 (Gold Tech)
With a turnover of around £200 million per annum and employing over 700 members of staff, Drive Vauxhall has 10 Vauxhall dealerships which are located in most regions of England and is one of the UK's largest franchised dealer groups.
Due to continued success we are expanding our Aftersales department and therefore we are seeking a qualified Vehicle Technician to join our team in Redcar.
We are seeking a qualified vehicle technician, the ideal candidate will possess:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Workshop Control experience would be an advantage
· Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
· Experience and competency in the accurate use of IT equipment
· Self motivation and enthusiasm
· MOT testing experience would be an advantage
· Main dealer experience is preferred but not essential as full Vauxhall and Drive training is available to help further your skills
The successful candidate can enjoy:
· Good basic salary with efficiency bonus.
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
· Full support and training to achieve your ambitions
· Excellent working environment and representing the fantastic range of Vauxhall vehicles
To become a member of our winning team apply today!