Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Service Technician looking to take the next steps in your career?
Our client is one of the leading automotive dealers of new and used cars in Essex, established in 1929. With an annual turnover in excess of £150 million, they represent a wide range of quality brands from Chevrolet, Citroen, Dacia, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, MG and Vauxhall, across 15 dealerships located throughout Basildon, Orsett, Rochford and Southend-on-Sea.
Due to continuing growth they are now seeking a Service Technician for their dealership in Brentwood.
The Service Technician will report to the Service Manager and will be responsible for meeting both franchise and company standards in a service environment.
Key Responsibilities of Service Technician:
· To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
· Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
· Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
· Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
· Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers’ servicing and repair times
· Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements
The Ideal Service Technician:
· Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
· MOT Tester
· Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.