Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you an experienced and successful Service Technician looking to take the next step in your career? If you looking to move into working for a franchised dealer, this could be the opportunity for you, alternatively you may have a wealth of experience with a dealer group and are looking for a new challenge. We are looking to recruit an additional Jaguar Vehicle Technician to join our team in Huddersfield. You must be determined and willing to go the extra mile, in return we offer fantastic promotional possibilities as well as the usual benefits that go with a position working for a national company. Earnings will be dependent upon experience.
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, Perrys have successfully sold a wide range of new and used Vehicles for over 100 years. Perrys has coverage of over 40 locations spread across England, currently representing 15 brands and is also part of the AM top 100.
Key Responsibilities of Service Technician:
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer’s scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- To be able to work independently and as part of the team when required
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
If you are looking to join a company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.