Location: Wigan and Southport
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you an experienced and successful Service Technician looking to take the next step in your career?
Established in 1991, Corkills is an independent Volkswagen retailer. Customer Satisfaction is paramount to Corkills and is underpinned by the numerous awards and accolades we have received in recent years. We were awarded the ‘Retailer of Excellence’ award by the Volkswagen brand for 2012, alongside this, we are proud winners of the Motor Trader awards in both 2012 and 2013.
Due to continuing business growth we now have fantastic opportunities available for Service Technicians to join our dealerships in Wigan and Southport.
Key Responsibilities of Service Technician:
• To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
• Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer’s scheduled times to maintain efficiency
• Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
• Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
• To be able to work independently and as part of the team when required
• Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
• To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
The Ideal Service Technician:
• Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
• MOT Tester
• Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
• Excellent customer service skills
• Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
If you are looking to join a company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.