Showroom Manager / Business Manager
Salary: OTE £50,000 + Company Car
Our client was launched on the unshakeable belief that genuine commitment to the customer and unrivalled after sales service are essential ingredients in any retail success story. They have been trading for over 15 years. They believe their longevity is down to their commitment to their customers.
Due to our continued success and growth they are now looking to recruit an experienced Showroom Manager / Business Manager to join their dealership in Watford.
Reporting in to the Sales Manager, the successful Showroom Manager / Business Manager will be responsible for maximising the profitable sales of finance and insurance products. Your responsibilities will also include:
• Assisting in the closing of vehicle sales by providing finance products as an aid to selling
• Securing finance business using approved providers
• Ensuring F & I policies are followed by all employees when using finance and insurance products
• Ensuring that Sales Management, General Management and other front line sales employees are kept abreast of developments in the finance and insurance market
The ideal Showroom Manager/ Business Manager will have Up-to-date knowledge and relevant experience gained within the finance and insurance industry. You will also have an ability to build good customer relationships and negotiate profitable transactions. You will also:
• Have the ability to mentor and develop others while being regarded as a member of a team
• Be able to develop contacts within the F & I industry
• Have an understanding of the legal, tax and fiscal implications of Finance and Insurance
We are looking for an experienced automotive professional who have the knowledge and experience of F&I to provide their customers top quality service. If you feel you have the skills necessary then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY below!
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.