Automotive Showroom Manager Required - Oxford
Our client is a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, my client currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to our continued success and growth we are now looking to recruit an experienced Showroom Manager to join the team across our highly successful Super Centre in Oxford.
Reporting in to the Sales Manager, the successful Showroom Manager will be responsible for maximising the profitable sales of finance and insurance products. Your responsibilities will also include:
· Assisting in the closing of vehicle sales by providing finance products as an aid to selling
· Securing finance business using approved providers
· Ensuring F & I policies are followed by all employees when using finance and insurance products
· Ensuring that Sales Management, General Management and other front line sales employees are kept abreast of developments in the finance and insurance market
The ideal Business Manager will have Up-to-date knowledge and relevant experience gained within the finance and insurance industry. You will also have an ability to build good customer relationships and negotiate profitable transactions. You will also:
· Have the ability to mentor and develop others while being regarded as a member of a team
· Be able to develop contacts within the F & I industry
· Have an understanding of the legal, tax and fiscal implications of Finance and Insurance
We are looking for an experienced automotive professional who have the knowledge and experience of F&I to provide our customers top quality service. If you feel you have the skills necessary then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY below!
Showroom Manager – Automotive
Role Based in Oxford
Salary: OTE £50,000 + Company Car