Our business imports one in five cars sold in the UK and is the market leader in the UK. No other automotive business has as many great brands under one roof as we do.
We are currently recruiting for an Area Fleet Manager on 12 month fixed term contract for the Skoda brand to cover the South West region. The majority of the business is concentrated in the Bournemouth, Swindon and Cheltenham and Gloucester areas.
To apply please click....
The salary and benefits package includes performance-related bonus, fuel card, a frequently renewed, tax-efficient car chosen by you from a large range from the brand and two lease cars at favourable company rates for friends or family across our five brands.
Reporting to the Regional Fleet Manager, the Area Fleet Manager is responsible for the delivery of agreed annual sales volume targets through End User customers whilst developing great relationships with existing customers and prospecting for new customers.
• Delivery of annual sales volume targets as agreed by Regional Fleet Sales Manager
• Develop and secure new business by working closely with prospective customers, the Contract Hire and Leasing companies and the Retailer Network
• Establish Territory Development Plan to ensure Group Fleet Services Business Centre are aligned to optimising sales territory customer / prospecting opportunities.
• Establish a strong, robust client base and develop credible and profitable relationships
• To build loyalty and increase customer satisfaction with existing customers through excellent account management
• Develop and implement End User customer proposals to achieve forecasted volume whilst achieving accurate financial support and improving the mix of vehicles sold
Skills and Experience Required
· Strong influencing and negotiation skills
· Proven ability to achieve commercial targets and objectives
· High commercial awareness & acumen
· Effective stakeholder management and relationship building
· Experience of working in a customer focused environment
· Previous proven B2B business development and account management experience
· Good presentation & communication skills
· Strong drive and tenacity to achieve results
· Knowledge of automotive industry and fleet/leasing market