Our clients’ goal is simple. To become the UK’s leading used car retailer through delivering the best possible car buying experience. Their success will be in their people, with enthusiasm and energy allowing them to create the ultimate retail environment.
They are looking for a highly motivated, strong, experienced Store Manager, who will be responsible for the day to day running of the stores, maximising all opportunities to drive business performance, maintaining company standards and creating an environment where all their customers receive excellent customer service.
The main purpose of this role is to drive sales volume, whilst ensuring that the customer receives the best possible buying experience. Management of costs to increase margins and driving associated product sales are also key to the role. This role will be responsible for organising, directing and controlling the activities of the team ensuring optimum use of all material, financial and people resource.
In addition, the Store Manager role is to ensure that the store is operated correctly within the law, that adequate safety and security measures have been installed to meet legislation requirements.
· To achieve agreed targets for car sales within the defined operating and financial guidelines
· Day-to-Day running of the store ensuring that all Merchandising is to agreed standards
· Maintain effective control of expenses to improve margins
· Review and develop all plans, policies and procedures, as required, to ensure the efficient and timely achievement of store targets
· Recruit, motivate and develop all store colleagues
· Conduct regular performance reviews with the team and ensure action is taken on the results
· To ensure that the buying process is followed in every instance.
· To ensure all vehicle appraisals are accurate
· To handle any customer queries and ensure they are resolved to both the customer and the Company’s satisfaction within an acceptable timescale
Previous car retail management experience is a must, and all new starters will be enrolled on a comprehensive training and development program.
What about the benefits package?
In addition to a competitive annual salary, they also have an excellent bonus scheme linked to the customer service levels in store and the store profit and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in working for this unique car retailer then please click Apply
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits