Technical Service Support Administrator
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Technical Service Support Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Atlas Copco Construction & Mining forms part of the Atlas Copco group, which was established in Sweden in 1873. The operations within the Irish and UK territory are, for the most part, dedicated to sales, service and business marketing of products from all Construction and mining divisions. Atlas Copco Construction & Mining has its head office in Hemel Hempstead, UK and employs 78 people. The business objectives are to focus consistently on the customer in all areas of activity – including product development. The company is committed to the professional development of all employees, and strives to provide every possible opportunity to enhance their competence.
Due to continuing business requirements we are now looking for a Technical Service Support Administrator.
· To provide customers with technical support for their Atlas Copco construction equipment
· To carry out parts identification for customer enquiries
· Support specialist tech support team with regard to processing warranty claims
· Deploy the service, repair and maintenance work together with the business line manager, service supervisors and engineers.
· Active involvement in preparing service quotations from reports carried out by Field Service Engineers
· Managing WIP (work in progress) in line with Group and Local targets
· Administration of job sheets, invoicing and booking of productive and non-productive hours
· Efficiently process warranty claims once completed by Product Company and Business Development Manager
· Configure service/customer quotations for standard parts requirements
· Assist management of offsite warehouses
The Ideal Candidate will have;
· General standard of education GCSE / O’Level or equivalent
· Proven experience in internal sales / service
· Computer literacy in MS office, / Lotus Notes
· Technical knowledge of construction plant (Compressors, Construction Tools, Road Construction)
· Proven experience of Customer Support
· Ability to cope with a busy & demanding department
· Ability to express ideas and receive and exchange information clearly
· Ability to establish and implement a systematic course of action to achieve an objective effectively and efficiently
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in this role!