Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you a successful Vehicle Technician looking to take the next steps in your career?
My client is the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve sites, an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Technician for their dealership in Leicester.
The Technician will report to the Service Manager and will be responsible for meeting both franchise and company standards in a busy service environment.
Key Responsibilities of a Technician:
· To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
· Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults
· Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
· Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety standards
· Carry out work efficiently and effectively within manufacturers’ servicing and repair times
· Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements
The Ideal Technician:
· Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
· Have at least 2 years experience working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
· Have a positive approach and become a reliable team member
The successful candidate can enjoy:
· Good basic salary with efficiency bonus.
· 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
· Full support and training to achieve your ambitions
· Excellent working environment and representing the fantastic range of Vauxhall vehicles
To become a member of their winning team apply today!