Do you put customer service at the heart of everything you do?
Founded in 1937, our client has been at the forefront of automotive retailing throughout the Midlands and North of England for almost three quarters of a century. The group`s origins were in truck sales and coach building, however over the past 70 years (and a refocus on Automotive sales in the 50`s) they have been consistently recognised as one of the leading organisations within the industry and as recently as last year won Automotive Managements `Aftersales facility of the Year`, and short listed in the Motor Traders `Dealer Group of the Year`.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Customer Service / Telesales Advisor to join their Mercedes Benz franchise in York.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Outbound calling to book in existing customers for a Service or MOT
· Developing sales through incremental selling as well as cross-selling where possible,
· Maintain product knowledge;
· Provide exceptional customer service and maintain long-term relationships with our customers;
· Maintain orderly administration of all work.
· Liase with colleagues and other departments to ensure a great customer experience
The ideal candidate must have experience of up-selling and closing deals over the telephone. You will need to be experienced in objection handling, pitching and customer service. Communication is key to this role as you will be liasing with customers and colleagues on a day to day basis. If you have previous experience or knowledge of the automotive industry this will also be extremely beneficial however is not essential to the role.
In return for your hard work you can expect a basic salary of £15,000 and a realistic OTE of £25,000.
So if you are an experienced Customer Service or Telesales Professional with the drive to deliver the best service possible then we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY!
Telesales / Customer Service Advisor
Role Based in York, North Yorkshire
Salary: Basic of £15,000 and an OTE of £25,000