Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role? Do you want to be part of an award winning North East Automotive Retailer? Are you a successful, experienced Service Advisor / Automotive Telesales Executive, looking to take on an exciting new challenge?
As a company who’s roots are firmly in the North East, this company believes in building long lasting relationships with its customers and employees based on trust and integrity. Working alongside a team of experienced professionals that are passionate about Toyota, Mazda, Suzuki and Mitsubishi, this company are known to provide outstanding customer service levels. Specialising in new cars and used car sales across these brands as well as offering genuine parts and accessories, vehicle servicing and repairs, this company has become one of the top dealers for the brands that they represent.
Due to their continued success and growth they are now seeking an experienced Telesales Advisor for a new business project. Reporting in to the Service Manager you will be responsible for:
· Actively promoting all of the companies service product range to clients
· Calling customers proactively to sell service department hours and products
· Focusing on outbound sales to generate business opportunities
· Meeting /challenging sales targets through pro-actively selling the companies brand
· Establishing quality leads for Service Advisors to promote a positive conversion rate
· Ensuring Complete Customer Satisfaction, including dealing with client queries efficiently and effectively
· Planning, targeting, achieving and exceeding agreed profile in line with my client’s business plan
· Maintaining and updating records with all relevant information utilising the customer database
· Ensuring that the company customer care policies are adhered to at all times
· Maintaining relationship and build on existing business with all clients
· Maintaining strong communication links with all departments
This role would be ideal for an experienced Service Advisor looking to take on a new challenge or a candidate with previous experience in an Automotive Telesales role. The ideal candidate must have experience of up-selling and closing deals over the telephone. You will need to be experienced in objection handling, pitching and customer service.
Communication is key to this role as you will be liasing with customers and colleagues on a day to day basis. A qualification in customer service would certainly be beneficial however not essential to be considered for the role.
In return for your hard work you can expect an attractive basic salary and a realistic OTE
So if you are an experienced Customer Service or Telesales Professional with the drive to deliver the best service possible then we want to hear from you. APPLY TODAY!
Telesales / Service Advisor – Automotive
Role Based in Newcastle
Salary: £ Competitive