Temporary Call Handler / Contact Centre Operative – Northwich, Cheshire
Working as a temporary Call Handler in a busy, fast paced environment. This is ideally suited to candidates who have experience of working within a busy call centre environment. A background in the automotive industry is preferable, but not essential. The primary focus of the role is telephone based and with the responsibility of answering inbound calls from customers efficiently.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong organisation, co-ordination and task allocation skills.
· Previous experience within a similar role is desirable.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and specified targets.
· Team Player and customer focused.
· Self Starter.
· Trouble shooting skills.
· IT literate, including Microsoft Packages Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Minimum of 2 years previous (recent) experience in either a customer service or control centre role.
· Previous experience of the automotive industry will be an advantage.
This position is provisionally to Jan 2012
Strictly No Agencies. Unsolicited approaches will not be considered. Any enquiries from recruitment agencies must go through the HR & Recruitment department at all times.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.