Centre: Contact Advantage - Training
Based at Location: Negotiable
We are currently looking to recruit a Training Consultant to deliver and sell a wide range of training courses in support of our core award winning showroom application Contact Advantage:Automotive (CA:A).
The role will include the selling and delivery of system based training but also a full range of training courses that form part of our CA Academy programme.
The role will suit a person who enjoys working with customers, enjoys being part of a dynamic and growing business, is driven to succeed and wants to earn the rewards that come with this.
Functions & Responsibilities
• Reporting to the National Training Manager the candidate will deliver structured training courses and follow-up support for clients buying a Contact Advantage system.
• Responsible for achieving sales of training products in line with target.
• To ‘up-sell’ additional training days to existing clients through quality initial delivery and building of good customer relationships.
• Identify additional training opportunities for non system related training courses through our CA Academy program.
• Report all time activity on a regular basis (initially weekly) to ensure correct and timely billing of customers.
• Be flexible in day to day location of work as UK wide travel may be required.
• Be a strong team player supporting both your own training team and other CA functions such as sales.
• Administer relevant training logs for clients to ensure accurate training profiles are kept.
• Accountable for the quality of the training delivery which is measured by client feedback.
• Be proactive in the role and self motivated to succeed.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV to:- Elizabeth Rankin, Contact Advantage Limited, The Old Mill, Crosslee Bridge, Crosslee, Renfrewshire, PA6 7AW. Email: email@example.com.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.