Centre: Contact Advantage - Training
Based at Location: Negotiable
We are currently looking to recruit a Training Consultant to deliver and sell a wide range of training courses in support of our core award winning showroom application Contact Advantage:Automotive (CA:A).
The role will include the selling and delivery of system based training but also a full range of training courses that form part of our CA Academy programme.
The role will suit a person who enjoys working with customers, enjoys being part of a dynamic and growing business, is driven to succeed and wants to earn the rewards that come with this.
Functions & Responsibilities
• Reporting to the National Training Manager the candidate will deliver structured training courses and follow-up support for clients buying a Contact Advantage system.
• Responsible for achieving sales of training products in line with target.
• To ‘up-sell’ additional training days to existing clients through quality initial delivery and building of good customer relationships.
• Identify additional training opportunities for non system related training courses through our CA Academy program.
• Report all time activity on a regular basis (initially weekly) to ensure correct and timely billing of customers.
• Be flexible in day to day location of work as UK wide travel may be required.
• Be a strong team player supporting both your own training team and other CA functions such as sales.
• Administer relevant training logs for clients to ensure accurate training profiles are kept.
• Accountable for the quality of the training delivery which is measured by client feedback.
• Be proactive in the role and self motivated to succeed.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV to:- Elizabeth Rankin, Contact Advantage Limited, The Old Mill, Crosslee Bridge, Crosslee, Renfrewshire, PA6 7AW. Email: email@example.com.