Based on a track record delivering a high return on investment for its client partners, rts has built a large team of respected business consultants, trainers/assessors and project managers, designing and delivering solutions for Automotive clients across UK, European and Global markets.
We are looking for a skilled and effective Training Consultant with a proven track record in the Automotive Sector. The role is based in the South East of England covering a large area and requires extensive travel.
The focus of this role is to:
• Deliver professional and creative training events in line with our client's needs and rts quality standards.
• Carry out ongoing programme of Training Need Analysis to assess audience development needs and achieve target of 85% penetration
• Build strong relationships and assist dealers with training and development planning.
• To coordinate and promote the generation of course bookings for designated region in order to achieve our client's course utilization targets
• To deliver in-dealer training and coaching with sales consultants, service advisors and managers.
• Achieve targets for feedback on learning and development events.
• Achieve utilisation targets.
• Maintain all training records and reporting information to the required standard
Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining relevant experience by November 23rd. We will be holding an Assessment Centre at the end of the month.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.