Based on a track record delivering a high return on investment for its client partners, rts has built a large team of respected business consultants, trainers/assessors and project managers, designing and delivering solutions for Automotive clients across UK, European and Global markets.
We are looking for a skilled and effective Training Consultant with a proven track record in the Automotive Sector. The role is based in the South East of England covering a large area and requires extensive travel.
The focus of this role is to:
• Deliver professional and creative training events in line with our client's needs and rts quality standards.
• Carry out ongoing programme of Training Need Analysis to assess audience development needs and achieve target of 85% penetration
• Build strong relationships and assist dealers with training and development planning.
• To coordinate and promote the generation of course bookings for designated region in order to achieve our client's course utilization targets
• To deliver in-dealer training and coaching with sales consultants, service advisors and managers.
• Achieve targets for feedback on learning and development events.
• Achieve utilisation targets.
• Maintain all training records and reporting information to the required standard
Please send your CV and a cover letter outlining relevant experience by November 23rd. We will be holding an Assessment Centre at the end of the month.