Transaction Manager - Mercedes - Benz of Salisbury
The Transaction Manager role is responsible for enhancing customer relationships and progressing the sale of the car, F&I, service plans and accessories. Crucial to this role is an ability to gain customer trust and build loyalty to Sandown. Responsibilities will include, part exchange valuations, finance package tailoring and delivering sales results for the branch.
The purpose of the Transaction Manager is to create an engaging retail experience for new and used car buyers so that the customer does not buy a car from anywhere but Sandown. Ultimately, delivering this experience will improve sales conversion, profitability and loyalty.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Providing an immediate Sandown experience to the customer
• Assist with the sale of the car, accessories, paint protection, GAP and insurance products
• Generate GAP and Insurance Policies
• Produce finance quotes and proposals and process finance documents for payout
• Complete demands and needs for every customer at point of order
• Process and record deposit payments, plus final balances
• Part exchange appraisal and price delivery
• Close sales
• Reconciliation of each deal completed submitted to ITC online within 5 working days of month end
• Report to sales manager on deal by deal basis all income generated by product type
• Use product knowledge to provide guidance on the right product
• Encourage showroom (or home) visits when enquiries are by telephone or online
• Provide a second product presentation experience if required, using available showroom product and online/iPad technology
• Ensure all customer details are captured and entered onto MBC POS (enquiry management system)
• Respond to customer requests for information in line with Sandown SLAs
• Enquiry management and knowledge of every enquiry
• Ensure follow up after enquiry, in line with Sandown SLAs
• Identify parity renewal opportunities from Chrysalis for Group renewals specialist
• Responsible for contacting all ‘last chance’ finance leads
Key Skills/Attributes Required.
High levels of attention to detail ; A passion for customer satisfaction ; A can-do attitude; FCA accredited Knowledge of finance and related systems ; Knowledge of insurance products ;Understanding of car valuations and advanced Negotiation skills, Full Driving Licence.
To apply please send your CV to Katrina Whitaker – Human Resources Manager. [email protected]