Tyre Fitter – Semi-Skilled
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Are you a successful Semi Skilled Fast Fit Tyre Fitter looking for a new challenge?
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing business requirements we are now seeking a Service Fitter to join our Super Centre in Kidlington.
Tyre Fitter key responsibilities:
· To carry out basic repairs and maintenance on used vehicles and to PDI new cars, ensuring the work is carried out professionally and to the customers satisfaction
· To ensure the work is completed on time thereby contributing to the achievement of departmental sales targets
· To complete work using the ‘right first time’ approach, minimising rectification thereby protecting departmental profitability
· To ensure that each opportunity is taken to continuously improve the working methods and standards
The ideal Tyre Fitter:
· Work independently in a busy active environment, but with supervision and direction on
· Non routine tasks
· Pay attention to detail
· Deal with demanding physical work
The job holder should have experience in the servicing and repair of vehicles or be working towards a recognised apprenticeship or relevant qualification
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please click APPLY
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.