We have an exciting new group role working across the four Mana Premiere Automobiles sites in Birmingham, Glasgow, Leeds and Stockport.
You will be joining us at a crucial point as we take a new direction with our used car strategy to become the best premium 4 x 4 Retailer alongside our franchised dealership network. This newly created role reports directly into the Operations Director and will work closely with the four Centre Managers joining the Operational Management Board with an effective Cross Matrix Management position. The main focus for the role initially will be to source a high level of prestige 4 x 4 Vehicles for all four centres and as such you must come to us with an extensive network of suppliers and contacts across the UK.
• Attend auctions throughout the UK
• Source good quality vehicles at or below market value, making allowance for any known defects
• Further develop/finesse the existing Mana used car strategy, including a consistently effective part exchange process/disposal
• Build relationships with auction houses & reseller groups
• Complete all administration to go along with the purchase of the vehicles
• Act as arbiter of positioning and pricing across the group in order to maximise returns and minimise exposure to market conditions
Skills and requirements:
• Extensive and successful prestige buying experience
• Extensive network of suppliers
• A proven track record
• An excellent negotiator
• Target & profit driven
• Passionate, team player and hard working
• A good understanding of multiple prestige brands
Applicants will be expected to present themselves in a professional manner and must hold a full driving licence. As this is a field-based role you will be required to spend an equal amount of time at each centre when not attending auctions.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.