Are you a successful Buyer, Sales Manager or Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client was the first person to start a Volkswagen retail dealership in the UK. The company now have five dealerships across the East Midlands representing Nissan, Land Rover, Toyota and Skoda and also operate three additional franchised service centres representing Jaguar, Renault and Suzuki. They employ over 200 local people with an annual turnover in excess of £80 million and sell 5000 cars and vans a year in addition to servicing around 20,000 vehicles.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Used Car Buyer for their Land Rover Dealership in Chesterfield.
Key responsibilities of the Used Car Buyer:
- Purchasing quality used vehicle stock from a wide network of established sources
- Developing your own relationships with other new and used car retailers, traders, leasing companies and auction houses
The Ideal Used Car Buyer:
- You will already have good contacts in the industry
- Prior experience with a prestige brand would also be an advantage
- You will need drive, ambition and enthusiasm
- Good administration skills as you will be responsible for a significant budget
- Be familiar with the processes of vehicle purchase and ownership transfer
- The ability to accurately appraise and value used vehicles and have excellent negotiation skills
Hours for this role are Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00pm, occasional mobile contact will be required at weekends.
This is a wide and varied role and includes regional travel, so you must hold a full driving licence. If you are an experienced buyer, sales manager or sales executive who would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, then we would be very interested to hear from you.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community. You should receive a form of response within 28 days of applying. By applying for a vacancy through Kudos People Ltd you will automatically be allocated with a unique username and password to our award winning recruitment company. To take full advantage register your details in full and access thousands of vacancies. Should you not wish to complete your registration please email email@example.com