We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Trade Motoring Services team in the role of Used Car Pricing Analyst. In this role you will play a key role in contributing to delivery of our vehicle pricing processes, taking responsibility for:
- Researching, analysing and managing vehicle assessment process to ensure fair value in the marketplace, taking into account vehicle condition and extra specifications
- Assisting with price modelling: monitoring vehicle price movements, implementing quality control processes, providing recommendations and making on-going adjustments
- Setting bespoke values for any specialist vehicles
- Previous used car pricing experience is essential. 2 years+ of relevant experience in automotive, looking after vehicle pricing, options pricing, market evaluations, vehicle spec adjustments, price research
- Exceptional analytics and data modelling skills. Knowledge of forecasting and statistical modelling techniques
- Degree educated in one of the following disciplines: Business / Mathematics / Statistics / Economics related
- Understanding of market dynamics and demand / supply fundamentals
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience using VBA and SQL are desirable
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Commercial acumen and problem solving skills
This is an excellent opportunity for Analysts looking to make major contributions to the product development, who thrives on imparting knowledge and experience to others.
We are looking for Analysts who consider themselves as having gained or are gaining a mastership of their craft and who are comfortable and effective in customer-facing situations.
We offer a great basic salary, plus a great benefits package including bonus, contributory pension, flexibility on hours of work, cycle to work, health cash plan, childcare vouchers and so much more. Plus working in a great location in Manchester City Centre
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.