Key Job Areas
• Lead and manage the Sales team in line with the Toyota Experience and Toyota Brand Values
• Manage team performance to achieve key targets and deliver continuous improvement
• Monitor training and development needs for both the Sales and Sales Admin team
• Continuously review and improve sales processes and systems to deliver increased levels of customer satisfaction whilst maximising profitability
• Provide advise and sign-off on key issues such as the dealership’s display layout, approval of part exchanges and purchases of used cars and local promotions and advertising
• Work with colleagues to investigate and resolve customer complaints
• Work as a full member of the dealership team to ensure a seamless service is provided to all customers
The successful candidate for this role should:
• Be enthusiastic and self motivated
• Possess excellent management skills
• Be able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills
• Be able to efficiently work under pressure
• Be computer literate specifically in Word and Excel
• Possess at least two years sales management experience
If you are interested in the above position, please forward your CV and a brief description outlining how your qualifications and experience fulfil the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have access to e-mail, you can forward your CV to Sarah Peters, Group HR Manager, Jemca, The Hyde, Edgware Road, London, NW9 6BH.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.