Are you a determined, driven and successful automotive Sales Manager looking to make the next step in their career?
Inchcape are one of the leading franchised dealer groups in the UK with 140 dealerships nationwide! As part of an international PLC they currently employ 14,000 with scale operations in Australia, Belgium, Greece, Hong Kong, Singapore and several other markets. Due to their continued success and growth they are now looking to recruit an Used Car Sales Manager to join their highly successful Audi dealership in Crawley, West Sussex.
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, you will be responsible for
· Operational sales requirements of the site to include stock purchasing, finance & insurance related sales/development
· Maintaining team motivation to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded
· Vehicle valuations
· Compliance with consumer credit directive and FSA
· Financial management accounts understanding and interpretation
· Maintaining the high level of Customer service that our customers expect
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the role of Automotive Sales Manager however we are open to candidates looking to take their next steps in their automotive career. Experience in a prestige dealer will be beneficial however is not essential to be considered for the role. You will be able to lead, motivate and inspire your team to achieve KPI’s. A highly developed sales ability is essential to be considered for this position.
With the offer of a competitive basic salary and an OTE of £55,000 this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
So if you feel you are ready to take your next steps in your career and join Inchcape Audi Crawley as a Used Car Sales Manager then APPLY TODAY for your chance to join us!
Used Car Sales Manager
Role Based in Crawley
Salary: £55,000 OTE