This management function is focused on stock procurement, control and reporting. You will elicit multiple supply sources to ensure our rapidly growing used vehicle operations are fulfilled with appropriate stock levels, mix and value.
You will supply a service of reporting to Directors; this covering age, ROI, stock turn, digital representation and stock values. You will provide a service of stock management guidance to sales managers and ensure that the company strategy is adhered to by them. The core attributes - you will have:
• An entrepreneurial eye for great stock.
• An ability to create positive supplier sources and relations.
• Be able to influence sales managers with ‘best practise’
policy and approach.
• Be fully engaged with digital, online and other marketing
• Be organised in time management, administration and
• Be a trustworthy individual who will share our passion for
Reporting to the Group Brand Director you will work independently in support of all of our brands.
Please email Ian Tuttiett, Group Brand Director with your CV and a covering letter - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.