A unique and exciting opportunity to join a new, rapidly expanding business. The Car Buying Service is the North’s newest online car buyer, offering customers an alternative way to sell their car. With seven existing locations, and more planned in the near future, the company is looking for a Disposal Controller to manage the increasing volume of cars purchased.
The responsibility of the Vehicle Disposal Controller will be to manage the end to end disposal process for all cars. The primary objective will be to maximise the sale value of all cars.
The role will include ensuring cars are accurately represented throughout the network of remarketing channels, working with the auction centres to maximise sale value and representing the brand at all auction sales. Disposal performance and other market intelligence will then need to be reported back to the business.
Managing the representation of vehicles to ensure maximum profit is achieved at auction. This will include:
- Managing allocation across auction centres
- Alignment of condition appraisals
- Identification of car specifications
- Managing the disposal of cars during the auction sale
- Reporting back sale performance to Management
- Managing multiple relationships with auction centres
- Managing the image and brand at auction
- Building relationships across the auction buyers network
- Supporting with growth across new auction centres
- Gather Market Intelligence from Auction
Experience and Key Skills:
- Car Industry Experience (minimum 5 years)
- Auction Environment Experience
- Car Appraisal Experience
- Excellent Communicator
- Desire to success in a dynamic, results-orientated business
The successful candidate will receive a remuneration package in line with the industry benchmark. It will include an excellent salary plus bonus, company car, business fuel and mobile phone.