Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role?
Do you want to be part of the UK’s largest and most successful Automotive Retailer?
Are you a successful Sales Administrator, Receptionist, Administrator or Sales Support Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, they have successfully sold a broad range of new and used motorcars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles since 1989. They currently represent 20 volume brands including Citroen, Ford, Nissan, Renault, and is the largest Vauxhall retailer in the UK. Today our client represents over 180 volume dealerships with a nationwide coverage spanning all parts of the UK.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Vehicle Sales Administrator for their Ford Dealership in Kirkintilloch.
The key responsibility of the role is as follows:
· Ordering and invoicing vehicles
· Stock management, stock checks
· Taxing vehicles and controlling vehicle transportation
· Supporting and providing a quality service to the sales function within the dealership is an essential part of the job role
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Be a team player
· Possess excellent communication and administrative skills
· Be able to demonstrate an ability to work effectively under pressure in order to meet deadlines
In return they offer an industry-leading package
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Vehicle Sales Administrator
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.