Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role?
Have you experience in the Motor Trade within the Sales Administration area?
Our client is one of the leading automotive dealers of new and used cars in Essex, established in 1929. With an annual turnover in excess of £150 million, they represent a wide range of quality brands from Chevrolet, Citroen, Dacia, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, MG and Vauxhall, across 15 dealerships located throughout Basildon, Orsett, Rochford and Southend-on-Sea.
Due to their continued success and growth they are now looking to recruit a Vehicle Sales Administrator to join the friendly dynamic team in Basildon.
Key responsibilities of a Vehicle Sales Administrator:
· Registering and invoicing vehicles
· Stock management
· Processing paperwork on a timely and daily basis
· Supporting and providing a quality service to the sales function within the dealership is an essential part of the job role
To be successful in this role you MUST have prior motor trade experience within the Vehicle Sales Administration department and be knowledgeable with Microsoft Office and web based applications. You will also be fully conversant with Kerridge and be able to register vehicles on AFRL.
The Ideal Sales Administrator will:
- Be a team player
- Possess excellent administrative skills
- Will be able to work under pressure
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Have good attention to detail and possess good organisational skills
- Able to interoperate difficult and complex information
The hours for this position are from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday with the possibility of working an occasional Saturday. Please note that this will be a 6-month contract, although there is potential for a permanent position.
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Vehicle Sales Administrator (6 month contract)